- Refined flour – 90 grams
- Butter – 35 grams
- Castor Sugar – 57 grams
- Eggs – 35 grams
- Lemon zest of half of the lemon
- Baking powder – 2.5 grams
- Salt – pinch
- Chocolate compound – 25 grams
- Cream toghther butter and sugar.
- Now add egg to the mixture
- Now add flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest just mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Mix in chopped chocolate compound
- Wrap it up in butter paper and put in fridge
- Now bake for 10-15 mins at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Once desired colour is achived cool down and cut into enlogitude shape
Bake at 165 degrees Celsius for 10-15mins.