This recipe is also known as death by chocolate, as it contains a considerable amount of chocolate. Kids are very fond of this cake.It can be topped with chocolate ganache and some nuts or can be served as it is or with chocolate ice cream or whipped cream.
- Refined flour – 25 grams
- Butter – 100 grams
- Sugar – 125 grams
- Eggs – 125 grams
- Unsweetened chocolate – 100 grams
- Combine egg, sugar in bowl. And whip till they are very light and thick.
- Melt butter and chocolate together and add in this step
- Now add flour just mix until combined. Do not over mix. Preferably do by hands
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper. Drop the cake mixture
- Bake at 175degrees Celsius for 20-30 mins.