It’s extremely easy dough to make. It employs moisture content to create steam during cooking. So it’s very important that oven should not be opened till complete baking it done.
- Refined flour – 100 grams
- Butter – 75 grams
- Salt – 1.5 grams
- Water – 150 grams
- Eggs – 167 grams
- Combine water, butter and salt in pan. Bring it to boil
- Add flour at once. Stir quickly.
- Over moderate heat stir vigorously until dough forms a ball and pulls away from sides of pan.
- Transfer the dough in a bowl and let it cool done.
- Beat in eggs little at time. The paste should be smooth and moist but firm enough to hold its shape.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper. Pipe the paste
- And bake at 215 degrees Celsius for 10 mins. Lower heat at 190 degrees Celsius and continue baking until well browned and crisp.