An upside-down cake is a cake that is baked in a single pan, then turned over and served upside-down. It looks beautiful. And can be alter using different fruits. No need to decorate it after baking it’s good to go in centre of a brunch table.
- Refined flour – 100 grams
- Butter – 100 grams
- Sugar – 100 grams
- Salt – .75 grams
- Eggs – 2 nos.
- Baking powder – 2 grams
- Pineapple essence – 2ml
- Pineapple slices – 2 nos.
- Red cherries – 4 nos.
- Sugar – 20 grams
- Preapering the pan – take 20 grams of sugar in ur pan. Heat the pan till it get light golden colour.when start getting set place pine apple slices (cut one slice into 2) and place cherries in the center of pineapple slices.
- Cream toghther butter, sugar and salt .
- Now add egg and pineapple extract to the mixture
- Now add flour and baking powder mixture just mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Drop the cake mixture on prepared pan
- Bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 30 mins.