- Refined flour – 100 grams
- Salt – 3 grams
- Yeast – 5 grams
- Milk powder – 10 grams
- Water – 50 ml
- Sugar – 2 grams
- Oil – 5 ml
For wheat pizza base take
- Wheat flour – 70 gram
- Refined flour – 30 grams
Rest all ingredients remain same.
- Sieve refined flour, milk powder and salt together
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in water
- Make a well in center pour water, oil and mix well
- Knead the dough nicely
- Keep it for resting for 10 mins
- Roll the dough in round shape and
- Bake @170 c for 7-8 mins.
- Put the topping and again bake for another 7-8 mins.