It’s a type of pastry use to make base of quiche, tarts and pies.it does not puff during baking. This recipe is used best for savoury tarts or pies.
- Refined flour – 100 grams
- Butter – 50 grams
- Sugar – 3 grams
- Salt – 3 grams
- Eggs – 33 grams
- Water – 10 grams
- Sift flour, sugar and salt toghther.
- Cut butter into small cubes. Rub it into the flour,using fingertips, until the mixture look like fine bread crumb.
- Mix the eggs and water to flour . to form a soft dough.
- Now line your tart moulds. Dork it .
- And bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 10 – 15 mins.