It does not puff during baking. This recipe is used best for sweet tarts or pies. In this recipe there is addition of sugar, which sweetens the mixture. This dough is fragile and more difficult to handle.
- Refined flour – 100 grams
- Butter – 54 grams
- Sugar – 33 grams
- Salt – .5 grams
- Eggs – 25 grams
- Cream toghther butter, sugar and salt .
- Now add egg to the mixture
- Now add flour mixture. Using scraper carefully blend into soft dough
- Now line your tart moulds. Dork it .
- And bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 10 – 15 mins.